Atlantis Paradise Island is a dream. No photos of this enchanting island could ever do it justice. This extravagant resort could easily be a city itself with over 2,300 rooms, a golf course, water park, casino, and the world’s largest open-air marine habitat all within its property. There are tons of things to do that you’ll keep you occupied all day. Atlantis is known for its family fun environment making it perfect for all ages.
Below is a quick guide to visiting Atlantis including what to do, where to eat and what to see. Here are some of my favourite activities and restaurants I’m sure you will love too.
Best Hands on Activities:
- Swim and play with the dolphins at Dolphin Cay
- Observe and interact with exotic sea creatures at The Dig
- Walk with the Sharks underwater
- Scuba dive the incredible Tongue-of-the-Ocean wall
- Snorkel the Lost City of Atlantis alongside sharks, rays and fish
Best Things to do to Have Fun:
- Ride the Lazy River in an inner tubes for tranquil relaxation
- Take a dive down Serpent Slide past a tunnel submerged in sharks
- Take a Leap of Faith down a 60-foot vertical drop from a Mayan Temple
- Ride the Mayan Temple Shark Habitat
- Discover Ruins Lagoon and keep your eyes peeled for artifacts inspired by the lost city of Atlantis
Best Places to Eat:
- Casa D’Angelo is much more than a gorgeous Italian eatery, it’s also widely recognized for serving incredible authentic Italian flavors and textures.
- Check out the international Marketplace which serves up classics such as pizza, salads, pasta and sushi.
- If you’re out swimming all day but want a quick bite to eat try Cave Grill where you can find shrimp, calamari rings and fish sandwiches.
- Dine at Mosaic if you are feeling custom-made casual cuisine that is Mediterranean influenced
Best Kid Friendly Options:
- Sea Squirts introduces kids to the exciting world of marine animals with interactive aquatic feeding time and marine activities
- The Atlantis Theatre is great for kids and features the most recent Hollywood films.
- Rock climb a state of the art wall at Climber’s Rush
- Experience a day in the life of a marine trainer with Junior Ultimate Trainer for a Day program
- If you’re looking for traditional Bahamian food look no further, try Bahamian Club featuring steaks, chicken and seafood
- If you’re coming all the way to the Bahamas you’re going to want to relax at some point. Why not try a body scrub, massage or facial at the Spa?
- There happens to be a Casino at the resort for those evenings when you are feeling lucky
- There’s an 18-hole 72 championship course ready and waiting for you
- Shop the finest luxury stores at Crystal Court
As you can see there are lots of do here so you’ll never get bored. Whether you enjoy swimming with the sharks or sunbathing on the beach, I’m sure you can find something to do!